Saturday, 18 January 2014

2014 - a little late

0

Happy New Year all!

Christmas and New Year for my house was brought in with a lot of vomit and snot.

Unfortunately my lovely Mr T had to work over Christmas (perils of his usually quite cushy job) so me and Mini T spent it at a friends house - which was nice but not really the Christmas that I had hoped would be my little boys first.

New Years Eve again was very uneventful - unfortunately in the gap between Christmas and New Year all three of us were struck down with gastric flu - it was the longest 72 hours of my life!! So 2014 was brought in with Mr T and I shivering on the couch drinking sports drinks desperately trying to rehydrate ourselves and not fall asleep before the ball drop.  Luckily we made it to midnight and saw the spectacular fireworks on the Palm before literally crashing into bed.

The upcoming weeks are set to be a bit of a stress fest as we are leaving our trendy apartment in Dubai Marina and moving to a house in the 'burbs.  It will be strange leaving our little flat, which was pretty much our first home as a married couple, however the little monster now comes first and a more child friendly environment is calling! 

Here's to an exciting 2014 and hopefully some more frequent blogging!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment