Tuesday, 11 June 2013

The new arrival

0

So I have been very, VERY absent from my blog for quite some time.  The main reason being (I'm sure you can all guess anyway) is because my little poo monster arrived.  Baby ET was born at 17.16 on the 15th May and weighed 2.9 kg.

He is keeping me very busy and depriving me of more sleep than I ever thought could be imaginable!!

My blog posts may be a little sporadic over the next few months as I get to grips with motherhood but I will try and get back into it.

I am desperately trying to form some sort of routine - doing this without family around and not being able to go outside is harder than I imagined - we are all muddling through though and hopefully it will get better soon - a baby is certainly a lot harder than a puppy!

Here is a little sneak preview of the little man - he is so tinsy!!

Bye for now!





0 comments:

Post a Comment